• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

BMP085 i2c
Hello,

Thanks for this great Project Smile

I'm a german newcomer in Raspberry Pi. I use the RaspPi and the pilight Project for my Home to Control some wireless switches and so on. Additional i using a DHT22 Sensor, a DS18B20 sensor for my Fish Tank and i will use a BMP180 Barometric sensor.

My question is: Is the BMP180 protol ready to use? And who find it to install it via "apt-get install pilight-protocol-bmp180" or another install option ?

Excuse my bad English, but I try .

The bmp180 protocol is currently available in the development branch only. I've created a wiki page for the protocol today. In order to use the protocol you have to switch to the developmental or nightly apt repository or use a manually compiled version (cp. installation instructions).

Smile 
(01-21-2015, 10:56 PM)Hendrik Wrote: The bmp180 protocol is currently available in the development branch only. I've created a wiki page for the protocol today. In order to use the protocol you have to switch to the developmental or nightly apt repository or use a manually compiled version (cp. installation instructions).

I have installed the latest nightly, and the BMP180 pressure sensor works perfect!

Thank you for this great work Smile