• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

email notification
Hi,

I don't receive any emails from the forum. I think there should be an activation mail and sbscription to forum threads.

Did you enable the "Thread Subscription" option? You can enable that when you are using the full reply option instead of the quick reply.

yes, when I look at "Subscribed Threads" in my CP, there are 8 threads. I think my email is not activated. But I never got an activation mail. Today i entered my email again. Maybe your server is on the gmx blacklist?

I have no clue. I always just use RSS to track new posts.

*bump*
Email notifications seem to be broken again…

And now?

Works again Smile

Seems the MTA isn't configured correctly. The hostname in helo is not complete. From my maillog:

Code:
10740 Mar  8 08:57:14 localhost postfix/smtpd[24399]: Anonymous TLS connection established from web01.pilight.org[94.124.143.207]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (128/128 bits)
10741 Mar  8 08:57:14 localhost postfix/smtpd[24399]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from web01.pilight.org[94.124.143.207]: 450 4.7.1 <pilight>: Helo command rejected: Host not found; from=<www-data@pilight.org> to=<my@email.org> proto=ESMTP       helo=<pilight>

Touchbase with the remote admin why his system is reporting the mailbox as unavailable.
In principle this may be a temporary condition that may walk away after some time, however the better approach is to ask the remote mailbox system's admin to reconfigure the system and accept the request.