• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
High cpu usage in 433gpio thread after rpi-update
#11
@n3ro: if you do not use a filter attached to the receiver you might also try switching to hardware 433lirc instead of 433gpio.
 
Reply
#12
(02-09-2015, 12:10 PM)terrar Wrote: If you show the CPU-Temp in your webgui you have integrated protocol "cpu_temp" in your config.json at "devices" and "gui".
For me it helped removing it and resign to "cpu_temp" in my config.
If you dont use this protocol in your config forget my post.
Then the error is anywhere other where i dont know.
Ah Okay,

but iam not using this. My Frontend is Pimatic Smile
settings.json
Code:
"log-level": 4,
        "pid-file": "/var/run/pilight.pid",
        "config-file": "/etc/pilight/config.json",
        "hardware-file": "/etc/pilight/hardware.json",
        "log-file": "/var/log/pilight.log",
        "send-repeats": 40,
        "receive-repeats": 1,
        "webserver-enable": 0,
        "webserver-root": "/usr/local/share/pilight/",
        "webserver-port": 81,
        "webserver-cache": 0,
        "whitelist": "",
        "update-check": 0,
        "firmware-update": 0,
        "webserver-authentication": [ "xxx", "xxx" ]
}
hardware.json
Code:
{
        "433gpio": {
                "sender": 0,
                "receiver": 1
        }
config.json
Code:
{
        "Wohnzimmer": {
                "name": "Wohnzimmer",
                "Stehlampe": {
                        "name": "Stehlampe",
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 1
                        }],
                        "state": "on"
                },
                "Ecklampe": {
                        "name": "Ecklampen",
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 2
                        }],
                        "state": "on"
                }
        },
        "Schlafzimmer": {
                "name": "Schlafzimmer",
                "kleineStehlampe": {
                        "name": "kleineStehlampe",
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 4
                        }],
                        "state": "off"
                },
                "TV": {
                        "name": "TV",
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 8
                        }],
                        "state": "off"
                },
                "Raspberry": {
                        "name": "Raspberry",
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 16
                        }],
                        "state": "on"
                }
        }

i use only "elro_he"
 
Reply
#13
Please read the thread i moved your post to.
 
Reply
#14
(02-09-2015, 12:22 PM)wimd Wrote: @n3ro: if you do not use a filter attached to the receiver you might also try switching to hardware 433lirc instead of 433gpio.

Unfortunately, I do not understand exactly what you mean. maybe you have a howto for me?

Regards,
n3ro
 
Reply
#15
Does anyone have an idea? :-/
 
Reply
#16
I already told you. Read the entire thread.
 
Reply
#17
Hmm.

I do not know what should I do now. I have already changed to the latest nightly and made a rpi-update.

libunwind and libunwind I do not find in my repo.

What I do wrong?
 
Reply
#18
See http://www.pilight.org/nightly/
 
Reply
#19
Ah cool! Big THX!

Now pilight starts! But..

If i put a device in the config i get this error:
ERROR: config device #1 "television", invalid protocol

My Config is:
Code:
{
        "devices": {
                "television": {
                        "protocol": [ "elro_he" ],
                        "id": [{
                                "systemcode": 26,
                                "unitcode": 1
                        }],
                        "state": "off"
                }
        },
        "rules": {},
...

Regards,
n3ro
 
Reply
#20
Refer to the wiki for protocol info.
 
Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Fixed] High CPU usage when pilight usb nano disconnects DieterK 1 55 08-13-2019, 05:43 PM
Last Post: curlymo
  Increased CPU usage with version 8.1.5 wimThoelke 13 285 08-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: curlymo
  High cpu usage Dergo 1 222 02-23-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: curlymo
  Update to 8.1.3-18-gab88dcf3 Traeumer 10 1,100 11-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Oliver
  Update Error latest Nightly Alex 13 3,879 09-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Alex
  pilight Error : default_sa_restorer_v2 & CPU High Tommybear1979 5 2,451 06-30-2016, 07:36 AM
Last Post: pilino1234
Bug Bug report: gpio_switch does not accept high pin numbers woutput 2 2,282 10-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: woutput
Question pilight-send or pilight-control --> update config.json terrar 3 3,151 10-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Last Post: curlymo
  webgui/ssh very slow .. high cpu usage gneandr 1 2,379 10-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Last Post: creamers
  [Fixed] usage of log-level rien 3 3,511 05-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: curlymo

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)