• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

dimmer and receiving data on web gui
hi,
for about a week i have a look at pilight and my first two switches work well with the web gui for ON/OFF.

1. they are intertechno switches with dimmer functionality. these dimmers need an ON to begin dimming and another ON to stop. with the shown up slider element in the gui this is not possible. is there any standard way to get this working?

( for a quick fix i have changed the code of the web gui to implement an 'option button set' over the slider when protocol 'intertechno_old' is used. this works for me. )

2. sometimes when my phone is missed somewhere in the house ;-) i have a handset in use to to control the same intertechno switches. changing the state of the switches with this handset does not auto reflect in the web gui when my phone is found.

So, how can i get the messages from my handset with my receiver in the web gui using v6 websockets or ajax or do i have to do it with a server side script and pilight-receive?
any help/information/suggestion would be nice ...

thanks oli

For point 1, check in the Protocol Development section. But, please, read the rules before posting (that's what they're there for), otherwise nobody will/can help you.

For point 2 (also labelled 1 Wink), connecting a receiver should be enough. When pilight receives the correct codes from the remote, it should also update the values internally.

-pilino1234

hi, ohhhh yes fixed the issue with the enumeration. Wink

1. your hint to first search in the forum before posting has arrived and you are wright my issue was already adressed by others but the solution is not satisfying me personally. as mentioned in my initial post my solution for this with any switch/dimmer from intertechno which works with 'intertechno_old' protocol is not protocol related but web-gui related. so i put it in here.

but now read on at last related thread i found for intertechno dimmers here.

2. ok, this would be simple but a receiver is connected and it works in my opinion. this is the way i got the ids to send to switches from pilight with protocol 'intertechno_old'. this works permanently. switching from remote control (intertechno its-150) works permanently without problems with pilight-receive output:

ON:
Code:
{
        "message": {
                "id": 0,
                "unit": 11,
                "state": "on"
        },
        "origin": "receiver",
        "protocol": "arctech_switch_old",
        "uuid": "0000-80-1f-02-8246f0",
        "repeats": 1
}

OFF:
Code:
{
        "message": {
                "id": 0,
                "unit": 11,
                "state": "off"
        },
        "origin": "receiver",
        "protocol": "arctech_switch_old",
        "uuid": "0000-80-1f-02-8246f0",
        "repeats": 1
}

in fact the web-gui in pilight v6.0 does not recognize switching from remote control even if the receiver and remote are very close together!

are there any prerequisites to mention? what can i do here to get this work? what additionally information do you need?

thx for any suggestion/idea oli

Please use code tags to format your post (check the rules in the PM you got)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show registry Data in WebGUI bastardop 0 1,523 03-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bastardop