• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Incompatibility in handling of rules:
#17
@curlymo,

Please find my config.json attached.
I have replaced ip addresses and mail/account names.

I have monitored that occurance only once.
But with that configuration file, i hope that you will be able to recreate some of the other issues.

Hardware/OS Software:
Code:
Linux pi_65 4.1.19-v7+ #851 SMP Sat Mar 5
jessie lite distribution of raspbian (clean install without wheezy history) on a 16GB SD card and filesystem expanded
camera disabled, no overclocking, spi, i2c enabled

Mandatory changes you do need to do to config.json:
Code:
Line 31:
You need to replace the ip address in this line with a valid ip address in order to match it with an existing device.
There are rules checking this ip address.

Line 225, 229, 233, 237, 430:
For some events i do want to get an e-mail notification.
Thus you do need to replace the dummy mail address "dummy_mail@dummymail.dummy" with a valid email address.
There are rules using sendmail to create the e-mails.

Line 431 to 434:
You do need to specify your valid smtp configuration.

Line 438:
I am not using a standard GPIO pin for Sender (Once upon a time, I had 3.3V connected to GPIO 0 and I changed that pin to an output line .... took the output driver to no no land :-(

Changes required for real devices:
Code:
tfa devices - Line 92 to 141:
This is the configuration for 5 tfa (Dostman 32.3200) devices, monitoring temperature and humidity. If you have those, you do need to match id's and channels with your devices.
ATTENTION:
Line 289, 293, 297, 301, 305 need to be changed as well.
I consider those devices to be important, as they generate a pretty decent base load, it should be noted that i pick up some tfa data from my neighbours as well. With the most recent tfa protocol changes, it is for the first time that i am monitoring useful battery indications, before the device turns blank.

quigg_gt7000 devices - Line 182 ff:
Starting from Line 182 there are 4 quigg_gt7000 switches defined.
If you have those, you can change the id and the unit to match them with real ones. There are no further dependencies. I do not recommend to change the device protocol, as that will have an impact on GPIO timing.

Cosmetic changes:
Code:
Line 6, 7, 21, 22:
Change longitude / latitude in order to match sunrise/sunset with your local environment.

I am monitoring different behaviour of of development vs. rewrite branch:

1. quigg_switches:
Currently I can monitor the following incorrect behaviour:
Code:
When i activate/deactivate the GUI switch "LampenZeitschaltUhr" (Line 325):
- branch rewrite: none of the physical switches are acting
- branch development: all physical switches are acting as expected.

On both branches:
The quigg protocol itself is working.
The status of the quigg switches is visualized with the elements at Line 350
The switches will properly turn ON/OFF when i press the buttons associated with the gui elements (Line 350, 355, 360, 365).

Behaviour is different between both branches when i use rules:
a)
Based on the datetime and the sunriseset protocol, I have written some rules that change the state of the generic switch LampenZeitschaltUhr (Line 57). I visualize the results with the GUI element LampenZeitschaltuhr (Line 325), in addition i create an e-mail for remote status monitoring and logging. (The e-mail link a backup method, independant of the VPN tunnel to remote sites, as it requires internet access only). This all seems to work.

b)
Whenever LampenZeitschaltUhr changes its state, i do not want that all quigg switches change their state as well, but only those for which the state of the "associated trigger_switches" is set to ON, Those switches are defined in Line 67 to 85, the corresponding rules are in line 256 to 284, and the GUI elements to change/visualize the state of the "associated trigger_switches" are in line 330 to 345.

This part is not working reliably:
- The state of "associated trigger" is not always obeyed
- The physical switch is not acting in accordance with the change of the state "LampenZeitschaltUhr".

.txt   config.json.txt (Size: 19.14 KB / Downloads: 5)
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Incompatibility in handling of rules: - by wo_rasp - 03-11-2016, 11:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)