• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elro 800 Shutter
Hi all!

I'm using HomeEasy 889's to control my shutters. They work fine with elro_800_switch protocol. But the shutters can be stopped in motion by pressing the button again. To achieve this in pilight i need a shutter-control with momentary buttons. But there is no elro_800_shutter protocol. I circumvented this by using kaku_screen_old protocol and training the HE889 to this signal.

Shouldn't there be a elro_800_screen protocol. The signals are indentical to the switch but with a shutter instead of switch gui?

Uli

pilight 7.0

One more thing in the GUI I just detected:

If I touch a screen-button, it is drawn blue and the other button gets white. But if the screen is activated by a rule, the activated buttton get blue, but the other button will stay blue. So now both buttons are highlighted. Seems like a update problem, because after a manual update of the web-gui everything is fine.

One more question:

What does the double-click of a screen-button mean. After double-click it is blinking unlimited until the web-gui is manually updated.

Uli

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Segfault Soens (TFA) / Elro 800 protocols on WRT Hardware and USBnano hasselh 35 12,182 06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Last Post: hasselh
  elro protocols from v5 don't work any more in v6 framp 18 8,738 03-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: curlymo
  elro problem Bram 80 37,464 01-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: dmnkhhn