• 10 dec 2017: forum version update. In case of issues use this topic.
  • 30 nov 2017: pilight moved servers. In case of issues use this topic.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me introduce myself ...
Hi,

I'm TheWheel and I found this project while searching for something beyond the (Dutch) Nodo project.

I've build myself a Nodo but, although this is a good quality project it's documentation is dreadful and the level of participation for out-standers is zero. The Nodo itself is programmed in "C", one of the languages I don't speak..
Also, the "language" with which you have to programme this great "Nodo" device is a bit awkward.

And so I was looking for something I can understand which is Linux. If all works out I will try to automate my lightning at home with a Raspberry Pi, PHP and pilight.

Keep U posted!

Willem

He the Wheel....

Hope you do your best....
I like your postings..

I think we are connected...... :-)

Please make it work like teh NODO..
Bud then o the RPi..
I now you can make it..

xxx

Well, If I "will make it work" remains to be seen.

I now have connected the receiver to the low-pass filter to the RPi .. and it just does not work.
The input of the low-pass filter is constant and absolute rubbish (the blue trace on the picture), and the output of the low-pass filter is a, more-or-less, crystal clear pulse-train (the yellow trace).

.bmp   KaKu_1.bmp (Size: 146.3 KB / Downloads: 27)

But the pulse-train is different for every push of the same remote-button and pilight cannot figure it out.

I will order a better receiver (AUREL RX-4M50RR30SF) that works great at the Nodo and try it with that one...

Please discuss the low-pass filter difficulties in the appropriate topic.